Chairmen: Deb Clayton and Jeff Nott
Date: September 14th (Rain Date: September 15th)
Time: 1:00 pm
Location: Safari Bowl, 628 W. David St.
Entry Fee: $35 Open Class/$60 Competitive
Online registration deadline is September 9th at 5 pm. After September 9th you must register in person at Safari Bowl by September 13th at 5 pm. Pre-registered teams only!
Check in will begin 1 hour before tournament begins. Bracket seeding will be determined by the date that the registration is entered.
Prizes for Open Division:
1st Place - $400
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $100
Prizes for Competitive Division:
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $100
- 3 points for a bag in the hole and 1 point for a bag that LANDS on the board (rollers, hoppers, etc. do not count) Any bag that touches the ground during the throw or while hanging from the board does not count and bags will be removed before the next bag is thrown. First team to 21 or higher wins!
- Boxes are 30 feet from center of hole to hole.
- The foul line is made by the front of the boxes and all throws must be made from behind the foul line. If a player breaks the foul line or throws out of turn, the player will lose a turn.
- Coin toss will determine which team throws first.
- For each throwing round, the team with the most points wins the round and subtracts the other teams points from theirs. The difference is added to the teams score that won the round.
- Alternating throws between teams until all bags are thrown (4 bags each). Last team to score goes first.
- If the round is tied the last team to win a round throws.
- Games will be self-refereed. If you can’t amicably agree, ask the Director for a judgment (which is final).
- There will be a 4 minute transition break between games. However, teams may start earlier than scheduled if they both agree and are ready.
- Teams more than 5 minutes late of scheduled start time will forfeit that game.
- No “buying” of other teams entries will be allowed.
- Any misrepresentation of ability (Open vs. Competitive) justifies immediate disqualification.
- The Director may eject any player who displays flagrant or gross and unsportsmanlike behavior. Players will be given 1 warning for inappropriate behavior.
- A SECOND WARNING WILL NOT BE GIVEN!
- No offensive language is permitted.
Help us thank our sponsor