Chairmen: Karen Hannah and Sara Hodgen
Sponsor: CORE Construction
The Pumpkin Business Expo, with over 12,000 square feet of space, is filled with displays and merchandise from over 50 area businesses. An estimated 50,000 guests visit this popular tent each year to learn about your business, products and services.
Morton Chamber of Commerce Member cost is $400 for a 10x10 space. Non-member cost is $700 for a 10x10 space. Click HERE for membership information. The Business Expo is filled for 2013. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on the waiting and/or mailing list.
The Business Expo Hours of Operation for 2013:
Wednesday, September 11: 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Thursday, September 12: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday, September 13: 4:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 14: Noon - 8:00 pm
This year’s theme is “Pumpkin Carnivàle”. As in the past, we encourage you to begin thinking of all the creative ways you can decorate your booth. Judging will be based on creativity, originality, and incorporation of the theme and pumpkins!
Reminders for 2013:
· Brown Bag Meal: be sure to indicate how many dinners (pork chop, chips, slice of pumpkin pie and water) you will need for those working during the dinner hour on your reservation form. The Chairperson(s) will round those up for you.
· Helium tanks are permitted, but must be secured in your booth
· You are required to man your booth during all hours of operation. Any booth unmanned will risk not returning in 2014.
· Dress according to the weather, space heaters are not allowed in the Expo.
Keep watch your email as we will also be sending additional Business Expo details by August 23. This information will have your set-up/tear-down dates, times, and important booth regulations. If you have any questions between now and the festival, please contact our office!
· Business must be owned and operated within a 50-mile radius of Morton
· Business must have verifiable FEIN, and State Sales Tax numbers
· Business must sell products and/or services other than amusements *
* All amusements are located in the midway, and managed by the amusement company hired by the Chamber of Commerce. Amusements include, but are not limited to: rock climbing walls, jugglers, clowns, face painting, rides, psychic readers/fortune tellers, bingo/gambling businesses, etc.
Please help us thank our 2013 sponsor:
Click HERE to view confirmation information for Merchants who have spaces in the 2013 Pumpkin Business Expo.
Thank you for your interest in the Morton Pumpkin Festival. If you require any additional information about the event or how to apply, please contact us using the information below.