Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition
The famous Pumpkin Pie Eating competition has great prizes for the winners! Competition age groups are Elementary School, Junior High/High School, and Adults. You won't want to miss the celebrity round! Register online early as there are only 18 openings for each age group!
Date: Saturday, September 15
Time: 3:00 pm
Place: Gold's Gym Entertainment Stage
Registration Fee: $5
Age Groups and Prizes:
Elementary School: $50 in chamber checks
Junior High & High School: $100 in chamber checks
Adult (18yrs+): $150 in chamber checks
• No hands can be used.
• The first person to finish his/her pie and stand up will be declared the winner!
• In the event of a tie-more than one first place winner will be selected.
• Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
• A completed registration form with acknowledgement of the waiver must be signed by all contestants prior to the start of each contest. Children under 18 must also have a parent or guardian present, and must also have a parent or guardian’s signature on their registration form.
Each group is limited to 18 contestants so register today!
Online registration is CLOSED, but you can register before the event behind the Entertainment Stage! Space is limited!
Please help us thank our sponsor
- Competitions & Shows
- Boxcar Derby
- Big Wheel Race
- Pumpkin Bingo
- Pumpkin Decorating Competition
- Pumpkin Idol Jr.
- Pumpkin Open Tennis & Pickleball Tournament
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition
- Pumpkin Pin Search
- Pumpkin Recipe Challenge
- Pumpkin Weigh Off
- Window Decorating Contest
- Daily Schedule
- Kid-Friendly Activities
- Opening Ceremony
- Pumpkin Pedal
- Pumpkin Business Expo
- Pumpkin Classic Run and Walk
- Pumpkin Art & Craft Market
- Pumpkin Princess Pageant
- Senior Appreciation Afternoon
- Special Kids Day
- We Care Precious Baby Contest
- Pumpkin Boat Races