Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition
The famous Pumpkin Pie Eating competition has great prizes for the winners! Competition age groups are Elementary School, Junior High/High School, and Adults. Register online early as there are only 18 openings for each age group!
Date: Saturday, September 19
Sponsor: Culver's of Morton
Time: 4:00 pm
Place: Gold's Gym Entertainment Stage
Registration Fee: $5
Age Groups and Prizes:
Elementary School: $50 in chamber checks
Junior High & High School: $100 in chamber checks
Adult (18yrs+): $150 in chamber checks
• No hands can be used.
• The first person to finish his/her pie and stand up will be declared the winner!
• In the event of a tie-more than one first place winner will be selected.
• Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
• A completed registration form with acknowledgement of the waiver must be signed by all contestants prior to the start of each contest. Children under 18 must also have a parent or guardian present, and must also have a parent or guardian’s signature on their registration form.
Each group is limited to 18 contestant.
Please help us thank our sponsor
- Competitions & Shows
- Pumpkin Bingo
- Art Show
- Big Wheel Race
- Photography Show
- Pumpkin Decorating Competition
- Pumpkin Idol
- Pumpkin Idol Jr.
- Pumpkin Pie Eating Competition
- Pumpkin Pin Search
- Pumpkin Recipe Challenge
- Pumpkin Weigh Off
- Daily Schedule
- Kid-Friendly Activities
- Opening Ceremony
- Pumpkin Business Expo
- Pumpkin Classic Run and Walk
- Pumpkin Craft Faire
- Pumpkin Princess Pageant
- Senior Appreciation Afternoon
- Special Kids Day
- We Care Precious Baby Contest